It was a sad day in the forest so dark and dreary
The Princess Frog was crouched, leap-less and teary.
She’d lost her warts and found life less cheery
So gave up the search to find her Prince Deary.
“I’m not lost nor weird just wartless,” Herself cried with chokin’.
“NoZ enriched my life with this crappy-happy-thought thinkin’.”
“He worded of honour to find me a Dude way hot and smokin’…
But Instead replaced love (and coffee) with a LIEBSTER BLOG AWARDIN’.”
Fractured Fairy-Tail dedicated to Nowan Zen.
Here’s to filled Dance Cards, Filled Cups of Coffee, Marshmallows & Campfires….
The Liebster Blog Award Rules:
1.Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
My Favourites Great and Small:
1 bakerbettie.wordpress.com – Treats, Cakes and Sweets with droolin’ no foolin’ photos.
2. ooobop – Nimble fingers with thread and an English Miss with loads of fashion talent.
4. zhongguojumble.wordpress.com-We have our pianos in common, plus enjoying exceptionally Aisan gourmet!
5. hilaryschaffnerphotography– Want to see where I live? Hilary is good….really good!